We are looking for an experienced systematic review analyst to provide support to the systematic review team. We are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual who is proactive, shows initiative, and has experience in contributing to the design and execution of clinical, economic and quality of life systematic literature reviews. The role will be based in either our Oxford or London office.
Source is an independent HEOR consultancy specialising in health economics, systematic review and health technology assessment. At Source, we have a supportive and friendly team who are focused on delivering high-quality evidence-based solutions for their clients.
Duties will include:
- Conducting and supervising systematic literature review (SLR) projects, including:
- Running of searches
- Review of title, abstract and full papers
- Data extraction
- Quality assessment
- Undertaking project management activities on SLR projects, including:
- Project planning
- Client liaison
- Managing and reviewing the work of other review analysts
- Quality control
- Contributing to the development of SLR proposals and pitch presentations
- Contributing to the development of standard operating and quality control processes for SLR
- Contributing to training of SLR analysts
Skills, Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree or above in the life sciences
- At least three years’ SLR experience, including clinical and economic SLRs
- Hands on experience of network meta-analysis an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Please forward your CV with a short note outlining your interest in and suitability for the role to email@example.com