Source was founded in 2016 by Directors Juliet Mumby-Croft and David Trueman. We are an independent HEOR consultancy specialising in value communication, health economics, systematic review, and health technology assessment. At Source, we have a supportive and friendly team who are focused on delivering high-quality evidence-based solutions for their clients.
Due to company growth, we are looking to recruit a Medical Writer to join our in-house medical writing team. The role will be based in either Oxford or central London.
We are open to applicants looking for full time or part time (0.8 FTE) working hours.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide a medical writing resource to the other technical specialists
- Planning and writing of market access documents and journal articles
- Timely delivery of writing deliverables
- Bespoke research on healthcare interventions and therapeutic areas
- Analysing clinical studies
- Proofreading and editing of written material
- Telephone, email and in-person liaison with co-authors and clients
- At least 18 months’ writing experience in an agency environment
- A PhD in a relevant scientific subject
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Good writing and proofreading skills
- A proactive approach
- Ability to understand clinical data and to grasp new therapeutic areas quickly
- Skilled in Microsoft Word, and proficient at Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel
Why work with us?
We are a small company that offers a friendly and informal working environment. We offer fantastic opportunities to develop your career with us. You will receive full support, mentoring and guidance with opportunity for career development.
Competitive salary and benefits package.
How to apply
Please email your CV to Deb Burford, Head of Medical Writing at firstname.lastname@example.org by 24th January 2022.